|GBP, USD, EUR
|کارمزد / کمیسیون
3-5 Business Days
How to deposit funds to your Alpari International account
Log in to MyAlpari and select ‘Deposit funds’ from the top menu. Choose which bank you would like to deposit from and complete the rest of the Fund Deposit form.
After choosing one of our bank accounts, further details will be needed for you to continue with the wire transfer process. Choose ‘Print the Bank Details’, and remember to provide your own bank with this information when you make the transfer.
Important information when making your deposit:
When you are making your deposit, please keep the following points in mind:
- Wire transfers from third parties aren’t accepted. The recipient will be responsible for all charges that are incurred when a bank transfer from a third party is returned to the sender.
- Please ensure that all bank details are correct. Incorrect information will lead to mistakes, delays and possible surcharges.
- Keep the transfer confirmation from your bank (these may include the account statement, the SWIFT copy, etc.) until your trading account is funded. This information will be needed in case we need to look in to details of your transfer.
- Indicate your trading account number in your payment details so we can send the funds directly.
- Make sure the details of your transfer order for your bank are entered correctly. If you miss any details, or input incorrect information, you could delay the funds from being transferred.
- You can choose what currency you make your transfers in. We will automatically convert funds using our rates.
- When withdrawing your initial deposit, it needs to be transferred to the original bank account from where it came.
Visit MyAlpari to find out more about the commissions for our withdrawal, deposit and transfer options. The deposit currencies available are based on your country of residence. MyAlpari updates conversion rates daily.
|کارمزد / کمیسیون
How to withdraw funds from your Alpari International account
- On MyAlpari, go to 'Withdraw funds' located in the left-side menu under ‘MyMoney’. Next, choose which trading account you wish to withdraw funds from.
- Select the withdrawal currency under 'Currency'. This will be the currency that you will receive your payment in.
- Fill in the remaining fields of the form and before clicking 'Confirm', be certain that you understand our withdrawal conditions.
- To track your withdrawals, just go to 'MyAlpari History' to find further details on the transfer.
Withdrawal requests are normally processed within 24 hours, however, there are occasions when the process may take longer than usual; for example, if we need to confirm your transfer details.
It will take around 3-5 business days for the funds to reach your bank account.
All information on commissions charged on withdrawals will be found on MyAlpari.
Make sure all information submitted on the withdrawal request form is correct. Delays on missing or wrong information will incur charges which comes off the withdrawal amount. The amount withdrawn has to be more than the full commission charged for the transfer. Don’t forget, if your transfer involves correspondent banks, they may charge additional fees.
When making a withdrawal, bear in mind the following:
- Enter your bank details carefully; delays on missing or wrong information will incur charges.
- Withdrawals to third parties are not accepted.
- The recipient’s details on the wire transfer must match the name registered in the Alpari International account involved.
- When you withdraw your initial deposit, the funds can only be transferred to the same bank account that you initially deposited from.
- We may require a scanned copy of the bank statement for the account you wish to withdraw funds from.
The withdrawal currencies available are based on your country of residence. MyAlpari updates their conversion rates daily.