|Fees / Commission||No Commission|
Making a deposit to your Alpari International account
- Go to MyAlpari, complete the fund deposit form and confirm payment.
- The page will then redirect to PerfectMoney, type in your Member ID, password and Security code.
- After filling in all requested details, preview and complete payment.
Keep the following in mind when you are making your deposit:
- Payments from third parties are not accepted. The sender’s name must be the same as that registered with Alpari International.
- If a transaction is sent in a currency that differs from the currency of your account, it will be automatically converted at the Alpari International conversion rates.
- Deposits will be posted to your account shortly. There might be a delay if Alpari International or the payment provider have issues verifying your information.
- The currencies that are supported are EUR and USD. If a transaction is made in another currency, your deposit will be converted to the currency of your choice and you may be charged a conversion fee.
- If the currencies in your trading account and deposit are different, the transaction will converted and a charge may apply. View the Conversion Rates table by logging into MyAlpari.
- Our conversion rates are updated daily.
- Alpari’s processing times for deposits can also be found in the table.
|Fees / Commission||0.5 %|
|Processing Time||24 hours|
How to withdraw funds from your Alpari International account:
- Log in to your MyAlpari account and under ‘My Money’, select ‘Withdraw funds’.
- In the ‘e-Wallets’ section at the bottom, click ‘Withdraw’ to use PerfectMoney.
- Instructions will appear on the form, follow these and complete the Fund Withdrawal form in MyAlpari before confirming the payment.
- Check the terms and conditions and when you are ready to proceed, click ‘Confirm’.
- A 4-digit payment password will then be sent to you via SMS or email (you may want to check your junk or spam folders if the email doesn’t come through within a few minutes). Enter this password on the withdrawal confirmation page and select ‘Submit’
- Keep up to date with the progress of your transfer through your MyAlpari account. When you click on ‘My Transfers’ under ‘My Money’ you will see the status of your withdrawal is ‘Processing’ which means that your request has been accepted and is pending completion. After completion it will say ‘Funds sent’ (usually within 1 business day of your initial request) which means that the funds are in your PerfectMoney wallet.
Keep the following points in mind when making a withdrawal:
- We do not accept payments to third parties. The receiver’s name must match the name registered with Alpari International.
- Your initial deposit can be withdrawn, but you have to use the same source of funds from which you originally deposited.
- If you want to withdraw any generated profits following your initial deposit you can use any other payment method available to you.
- Check if you have enough free margin in your account to cover your withdrawal. If you do not, you may choose to close some open positions in your account.
- If a transaction is sent in a currency that differs from the currency of your account, it will be automatically converted at the Alpari International conversion rates. Our conversion rates are updated daily.
- The withdrawal fee will be taken off the withdrawn amount. Please check the table above for Fees/Commissions
- Please check the table above for Alpari’s processing times with regards to withdrawals.